- You might be experiencing a slow internet connectivity.
- Your browser might be referring to a previous opened page that has been cached (stored) in the browser history and has got same information that was lastly viewed/opened during a slow connection.
- Logout by clicking on the logout button
- Try to login with a different browser e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- Try to find an alternative faster internet connection for example, you can use a Modem and try to login again. Once you have entered your username and password, your browser with automatically detect a faster internet connection and the “Mode” field will show “Automatic” and definitely, the landing page will open with all graphical representation
- If you do not have an alternative solution, you can try to login again by entering your username and password and click Login. But if the landing page opens with the same plainly arranged emails, try to logout and enter your username and password again and on the “Mode” field select “Automatic” then click the Login button.
- Your landing page with open with well-arranged emails with all graphical representations; and if not. logout again by clicking on Logout button.
- Try Option 3
- Login again by entering your username and password, and on the “Mode” field, select “Automatic” and you will get a landing page with well-arranged emails and graphical representation, but of this does not happen, your browser might be fetching login details from browser cached (store) data
- To resolve this problem, consult your GMS Administrator at your Institution to assist you to clear browsing history (Cached files) then try to login again
NOTE: If after attempting all the above options ans still GMS opens with plainly-arranged email, then DO NOT WORRY. This is a MINIMAL or BASIC window that usually opens/appears when user is trying to login to GMS while in a slow internet connection. It will open normal and with all graphical representations when the internet is stable/faster.